Scientific report on a likely Coronavirus drug
Is it possible to slow it down? German researchers think it’s entirely possible. A key enzyme facilitates its entry into lung cells; so targeting this enzyme could be the way to go ahead.
Original research published here: https://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0092867420302294
Top 10 coronavirus-related health tips:
1. Always cut your nails and keep your hands clean either by washing them or by applying a sanitizer containing at least 70% ethanol.
2. Avoid crowded areas as much as possible to reduce the risk of infection.
3. Wear protective masks as and when required.
4. Maintain excellent personal hygiene.
5. Avoid touching your face with your hands.
6. Sneeze responsibly (and into a disposable tissue).
7. Remain at home if you think you are having a viral infection. Avoid going to college/work when you are having an infection.
8. Consult your primary care physician immediately if you suspect a viral infection.
9. Avoid unnecessary travel (locally and internationally).
10. Keep visiting authentic websites such as sciencedaily.com for the latest research updates.
Make sure you like, comment, and subscribe. Do share this video with your network on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc. Need a professionally created video for promoting your service, product, event, or something else? Let https://videonium.com help you.
#research #scientists #health