How to Get a Glowing & Beautiful Skin
Desire a glowing, healthy, and beautiful skin? Follow these research-based tips and start seeing the results soon.
- Consume extra virgin (cold-pressed) olive oil (it has lots of anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds) and apply it to your skin too. Consume mercury-free fish oil as well.
- Eat fruits and vegetables rich in vitamins, minerals (zinc, selenium, copper, etc.), proteins, and carotenoids and stop eating those burgers and French fries!
- Consume almonds (बादाम), flax seeds, sunflower seeds, avacados (Akshay Kumar loves avacados by the way!), and other foods rich in Vitamin E and healthy fats.
- Drink enough water instead of Pepsi or Coke to keep your skin hydrated.
- Apply an organic face cream. Use Aloe Vera too! Do not use non-organic creams that are (sometimes) full of cancer-causing chemicals.
- Exercise daily. People who exercise daily have good skin and they look young. Look at all the movie stars. They go to the gym every single day!
- Sleep well and avoid getting stressed out. If you do not sleep well or get stressed out, it can affect your skin.
- Avoid eating junk foods, sugary foods, and foods with low nutrition. People who regularly eat घर का खाना, have a really beautiful skin!
- Eat fruits rich in vitamin C. Vitamin C boosts collagen production.
- Drink green tea. It has lots of antioxidants!
- People hate eating broccoli, but it is actually good for your skin as it contains lots of vitamins and minerals that are good for your skin.
But most importantly, you need to do ALL OF THE ABOVE and not just pick 1 or 2 tips from the above list.
Special tip: According to a Harvard Medical School blog, foods rich in Vitamin E not only make our skin beautiful, but also protect us from various cancers by reducing the number of free radicals present in our body.
Make sure you like, comment, and subscribe. Do share this video with your network on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
Need a professionally created video for promoting your service, product, event, or something else? Let https://videonium.com help you.