Interesting Research Updates for Feb. 2020
Videonium presents the top 5 research updates for the first week of Feb. 2020.
- According to a Neuron publication, new odors boost learning in mice. So if you are trying to innovate, smell something new and pleasant.
- Aerobics may help prevent Alzheimer’s, according to Wisconsin researchers. Wish to ensure brain health? Then you must start exercising today!
- Researchers from California have discovered a new biological switch that may slow down ageing and all the age-related diseases.
- MIT researchers recommend washing hands more frequently during air travel to minimize the spread of epidemic diseases.
- A psychology report has identified the benefits of high-tempo music. According to the report, high-tempo music catalyzes exercise.
#wellness #lifestyle #exercise #research #science