Shocking Report on U.S. Gun Violence
U.S. Not Serious About Gun Control
- University of Michigan researchers revealed shocking statistics in a recent report
- According to the report, gun violence is still the second leading cause of fatalities among children/teenagers
- The study analyzed 20,360 fatalities involving children/teenagers in the age group 1 to 19
- Gun violence was found to be the cause in 3,140 children/teenagers
- Vehicle accidents and cancer were the first and third most common causes respectively
- The numbers reported are from the year 2016; gun violence continues to harm U.S. children/teenagers every year
- The U.S. has not spent enough money on research that could help decrease firearm-related fatalities
- It remains to be seen whether these numbers have increased in 2018
- Is Trump listening at all or is he busy with his insane Twitter rhetoric?
Published in the New England Journal of Medicine. Publication link: https://www.nejm.org/doi/10.1056/NEJMsr1804754
Make sure you like, comment, and subscribe. Do share this video on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. Thanks for your time!
Need a professionally created video for promoting your service, product, event, or something else? Let https://videonium.com help you.
#research #Trump #peace