The Secret to Everyday Happiness
Today, I reveal to you, the secret to a happy life! The human brain can easily vaporize sorrow and amplify joy. Did you know that? Not really? Well, then keep reading (or watch the accompanying video). Make sure you share it with your loved ones and subscribe for more!
- Build happy relationships with family and friends. A 75-year-long Harvard study concluded that people with the most satisfying relationships were also the happiest, regardless of their socio-economic status.
- Be cheerful and positive; spread the joy and positivity.
- Do some charity without fail. Giving makes the receiver happy and boosts your dopamine, serotonin, and oxytocin levels too! It also decreases your cortisol (stress hormone) levels.
- If people try to be mean to you for no obvious reason, be wise and refuse to accept their “gift.”
- Of course, being wise will not automatically fix everything. If things escalate, ask yourself the question, “Is the association meaningful or do I need to move on?”
- Do whatever is right and legal. However, this alone is not sufficient (or practical) at times. You also need to ask yourself whether the activity is meaningful at all.
- Fix things quickly, but do so meaningfully.
- Display emotional intelligence at all times. This is a must for personal relationships (and for the corporate world as well).
- Let the past be a wise mentor, but let it not ruin your present or future.
- Worry less and smile more! The next time you worry, ask yourself the question, “Will worrying fix this or will taking action bring in closure?”
- Find time for yourself and go on a vacation.
- Exercise, meditate, and do Yoga every single day. Eat right and sleep well.
- Embrace a hobby—music, dancing, traveling, reading, or cooking for example. Sky is the limit, unless of course you are an astronaut.
- Try something new. Something thrilling like parasailing or skiing perhaps? (or may be a new scientific discovery/invention?)
- Happiness and sorrow are NOT created equal. They are not two sides of the same coin (at all). This is a lame excuse given by people who are afraid to be happy. If you decide, you could be 99.9% happy on any given day. This seems unlikely, but it isn’t in reality. The human brain has the capacity to vaporize all sorrows and amplify all joys. Give it a shot today!
- Life is full of love and happiness. Be happy. Love yourself and love others. Start today! Share this video to spread the joy with your loved ones. 🙂
Please make sure you LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE. Do share this resourceful video with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Place your first order on https://videonium.com today!
Need a professionally created video for promoting your service, product, or event? Let https://videonium.com help you.
#happy #happiness #smile