‘Oumuamua Not an Alien Spacecraft!
Researchers from the reputed Harvard University recently tried to oversell their results. To learn more, check out this video.
- Primarily based on research carried out by Univ. of Hawaii, NASA, and Harvard researchers
- On Oct. 19, 2017, Univ. of Hawaii researchers made a dramatic discovery
- This study was funded was NASA’s Near-Earth Object Observations (NEOO) Program
- The NEOO researchers noticed a mysterious celestial object travelling at a blistering velocity of 87.3 km/s
- Astronomers initially identified it as an interstellar object
- It exhibited a peculiar shape, a strange aspect ratio, and accelerated in an unexpected manner
- The interstellar object ‘Oumuamua also left no characteristic (comet) tail
- Its brightness varied by a factor of 10 as it spun on its axis every 7.3 hours
- All of the above corroborated the theory that it was indeed an…
- …alien aircraft? Nope! This is a perfect example of inaccurate science communication
- Any interstellar object not behaving like a comet does not automatically make it an alien spaceship!
- To learn more, check out the links in the description below
- NASA link: https://www.nasa.gov/feature/jpl/chasing-oumuamua
- One more relevant link: https://arstechnica.com/science/2018/11/ignore-all-the-stories-about-oumuamua-the-harvard-paper-and-aliens/
Need a professionally created video for promoting your service, product, or event? Let https://videonium.com help you.
Please make sure you LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE. Do share this resourceful video with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Place your first order on https://videonium.com today!