Cell Phone Radiation and Cancer in Rats
The U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) recently published a technical report highlighting a clear association between high doses of 2G/3G radio frequency radiation and cancer in rats. To learn more, check out this video now.
- Research carried out at the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (USA)
- Laboratory experiments were performed on mice and rats of both genders
- The animals were exposed to high doses of radio frequency radiation in this USD 30 million NIH study
- There was a clear association between the high doses of 2G/3G radio frequency radiation and cancer in male rats
- Male rats exposed to high levels of radiation developed cancerous heart tumors and brain/adrenal tumors
- However, it is not clear whether NIEHS carried out experiments using radiation levels prevalent in day-to-day life
- It is also not clear whether this study has any implications for cell phone usage
- Is the telecommunications industry deliberately encouraging studies that cannot be used to draw any meaningful conclusions?
- Meanwhile, it might be a good idea to minimize your cell phone usage and use a hands-free headset to reduce radiation exposure
- Original NTP (NIEHS/NIH) 2G/3G technical reports: https://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/go/tr596 & https://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/go/tr595
- Other NTP (NIEHS/NIH) technical reports: https://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/results/pubs/list/index.html?type=Technical+Report
Need a professionally created video for promoting your service, product, or event? Let https://videonium.com help you.
Please make sure you LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE. Do share this resourceful video with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Place your first order on https://videonium.com today!