What Causes Sleeplessness in Teenagers?
Why are teenagers increasingly suffering from sleeplessness? What should parents do to fix this? Check out this interesting research update and share it with your network.
- Gadgets make teenagers sleepless
- Poll Co-Directors: Sarah Clark & Gary Freed (U of Michigan)
- The C. S. Mott Children’s Hospital conducted a national survey
- The results were indeed alarming
- Gadgets the primary cause of sleeplessness in teenagers
- The findings have global implications and the poll could serve as a wake-up call to many parents
- The survey included responses from 1,018 parents with at least one child in the age group 13–18
- More than 70% of the consulted medical experts shared the same advice: Gadgets need to be switched off at bedtime
- As a responsible parent, what have you done to ween your kid(s) off gadgets at bedtime?
- Please share your responses with us in the comments section below. Thank you for your time!
Mott Poll Report: https://mottpoll.org/reports/when-teens-cant-sleep
Need a professionally created video for promoting your service, product, or event? Let http://videonium.com help you.
Please make sure you LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE. Do share this resourceful video with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Place your first order on http://videonium.com today!